Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Today so far

AHHHHHHHHHH! Busy day!

This morn we went to the park where first thing I truly neglected Naomi and she got hit by her sister while walking behind the swings. Mother of the Year Award goes to ME!

I met another preg mom due this month who is using the birth center in Allen. I think that's so awesome. I still wish it would've worked out birthing at the Denton birth center with Naomi but oh well.

Got Sonic for lunch (I AM SO BAD).

Went to the library and got some Carl books, they are the BEST! It's a series of books where the parents leave Carl, the family rottweiler, to take care of the baby and they have all kinds of adventures. It is mostly without words so Libby and I talk about it and we make up our own stories. The books really sound weird I know. A dog that takes care of the baby??? But seriously, they're cute. Look em up.

Then Libby and I watched Wizard of Oz while I napped beside her to 'save her from the witch'. Naomi is still napping in the other room.

We are about to head out to ballet.

THEN there is the munchkin tryouts tonight at DHS. Okay so I found out it is only supposed to be for ages K-5 but I'm going to try and sneak Libby in. She is really looking forward to it and has a routine all set up. I'm SO NOT A STAGE MOM I PROMISE. And if she ends up freaking we will leave but I think she will like it!

OK well gtg get ready for this afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. noah face planted off the merry go round right before naomi fell :( i always feel bad even if i am only a few feet away! the merry go round wasn't even moving! ha ha

    ReplyDelete