Friday, October 16, 2009

First School Pictures :D

Libby's pre-k pictures were in my parent outbox this morning. And my oh my they are adorable. I can't believe that my big girl is 3 already and going to school. She only goes MWF in the mornings and that seems to be great for her. I wish public schools had the same schedule. I am dreading when she is 5 and goes M-F from 8:30-3:30. I still flirt with the idea of homeschooling and will check out books from the library on the subject as I run across them. Libby is such a social person and benefits from the classroom setting but at this point I am just scared to death from sending her to public school. I wish that we had enough money to send her to private school. At least that way they wouldn't be teaching for the TAKS test and she'd get to pray to God with her friends like she does now. I wish that she could go to Waples forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment