Friday, December 12, 2008

Four Minutes


I've got four minutes to write a first blog before Libby is destined to wake up from a nap. I'll have to stop and restart later, because I don't sit on the computer while the babes are up.
So anyways...I started this blog about an hour ago but, I spent a lot of time verifying accounts with that weird scripted code. I must be blind, because I never get it right the first time.
A blog isn't a blog without pictures, so here is the most recent picture that I have of Naomi. That was Libby's outfit that her Gi Gi Sheryl got her. That is the one and only time that Naomi got to wear it. Her heiney is too big and the buttons just kept popping off. And btw, it is 4 past 3 now...I guess Libby is taking an extra snooze!

1 comment:

  1. This was the cutest outfit ever. Naomi looks so squeezable! I just want to kiss that chubby little neck!

    Joe said he hoped you could make a copy of this picture to give to Sheryl.

    ReplyDelete