Saturday, December 20, 2008

One of Those Days.

Today has been pretty exhausting. It started out pretty good. Naomi slept until 8 (YAY b/c she has NOT been sleeping well at night). Libby got up at 9 and I sent her off with her Grammy since today is Saturday. I finished getting the stuff packed up so Naomi and I could do some shopping. Then my day started to go down hill. I could not find my keys anywhere. I still cannot find them. It is so frustrating. My house is not that messy. They should be here. After looking for about half an hour I gave up and called my dad. He let me borrow his car to go to the town center. It's weird driving someone else's car, and I was not comfortable. just knew I was going to wreck it with all of the crazy traffic today. I did not thank goodness! I brought it back to my dad after finishing shopping then came back home and did lunch and got Naomi asleep for her nap. Libby returned from Grammy's house around 4:30. My mom looked for my keys too, and could not find them. Where the heck are they?!? And why can't I remember to put them up on that dumb hook that holds the keys? Anyways, we had plans to go to a birthday party at the Texoma Children's Museum, but with no keys to drive my car, my mom had to take me. I felt like I was in the 7th grade getting dropped off by my mom. We had a lot of fun at the museum. Libby went off and did her own thing having fun with all the kids. I'm including some pictures of her from the museum. We had dinner there, and Naomi was using her sippy cup so well! I'm glad that they had so much fun, the museum is a very fun place to play. I'm just ready for the girl's bedtime to be here so I can relax by watching SNL (even if it is a rerun).

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog.
    Unique and beautiful pictures.

    Please visit:

    http://bali-worldresorts.blogspot.com

    Keep blogging.
    Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete