Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I just lurve Christmas! I love getting together with family, the good food, and oh yeah...presents. I really look forward to getting the mail during this time of year as well. Every day I wonder if there is going to be some kind of surprise in there be it a Christmas card from friends and family, a Christmas ornament that Joel's sister sends every year, or a package from my step-dad's mom, Gi Gi Sheryl. I met the mailman out at the mailbox this afternoon (can you say desperate), and he had a big package for me. Okay that sounded weird. Seriously though, it was from Gi Gi Sheryl who sent two Christmas outfits for Naomi, and a Horton Hears a Who stuffed animal and the DVD for Libby. We played baby model this afternoon and tried the clothes on Naomi. Libby is watching the movie right now with Joel and she seems to be liking it okay. He had tried taking her to see this at the dollar show this summer but, she was uninterested. I bet that she will like going to the show next summer once she is three. Anyway, tomorrow Santa Claus will be at the library so be sure to check back to find out if the toddlers like Santa, or run a muck.

No comments:

Post a Comment