Monday, December 22, 2008

My Early Christmas Present (That Will Not Be Paid Off For 5 Years).

YaY! We got a new van!!! It is no Volkswagen, but it is perfect for us. We spent almost all day at a dealership. I loathe buying a car. I'm always worried that we are going to get screwed over, and the salespeople are almost always rather douchey. We ended up getting it for only $5 more dollars more a month than what we were paying for the Hyundai Sante Fe, which isn't too shabby. I like the new van a lot, it is a 2007 Chrysler Town & Country. I like that there is seven seats. I told Joel that this is a sign that we need more babies. I think that he is warming up to the idea more than he'd like to admit. I do not want to fill all of those seats up with car seats but, I think we need at least one more baby in the future. Maybe once the girls are out of diapers it will be a possibility. No more having them two years apart. That was a really tough transition for all of us. It was worth it but, it was really rough. I do not know how my grandmas did it. One grandma had her first two 18 months apart, and my other grandma had her first two 11 months apart! Whew. No thanks!!! Oh, and Joel found my keys for me last night. They were in the side door of the Hyundai. I guess I should have looked in there better. I am such a dork sometimes. I swear if I do have anymore kids, I will be brain dead.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the keys were finally found! Love the van, BTW.

    ReplyDelete