Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lazy Day

I think that this is my sixth post since starting this blog yesterday. When I was a little girl, I remember getting a diary. In the first few weeks that I got that thing, I would write in it like crazy. After the newness wore off I would write in it sporadically, until I eventually gave the whole thing up for whatever reason. That's probably how I am going to be with this blog as well, just because I am a little cooky like that.

(Look at how cool our sidecarred crib --->
is. Joel rigged this up for me and it has made co-sleeping so much easier. Here is how we did it: http://www.freewebs.com/sidecarcrib/index.htm)


Anyway, the point of this post is not to write about the diary I used to have. Although, I do wish I knew where that thing is.
K, on topic now... On Saturdays my mom takes Libby for the day and me and Naomi sit around the house like bums until she decides to take a nap. I took some pictures of her to post here. I need to get some more of Libby up. That will happen soon I am for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment