Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

So Peter Pan was great! I enjoyed it and it was fun watching Libby watch it. I even cried a little in the end. She is getting to be such a big girl and sometimes I wish that she didn't have to grow up just like Peter Pan. Libby didn't act a fool even though she had skipped her nap, and Naomi was all smiles when I got home. Joel said that she was asleep from 2:15-3:45, which was almost the whole time I was gone. Now we are getting ready to go to a Christmas party at church. It does not start until 6:30, so I will have to leave early to get the girls ready for bed. Naomi has been going to sleep at 9:00 (a lot better than midnight ey?) I would just skip it altogether but, Joel is playing the ukulele with Shish (Shirlee) and Casey. They are playing a few Christmas songs together. I'll bring the video camera to capture the festivities. I'm posting a few pictures of me and Libby. The play was at Denison High School which was where I went to school at, and is probably where the
girls will go too. So it was kind of cool to take a picture of her on the steps.

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't Peter Pan Magical! I loved it. I went thursday with my patient's school field trip. I love Libby's wand. Your girls are beautiful!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't Peter Pan magical. I went thursday with my patient's school. I love Libby's wand. So cute.

    ReplyDelete