Thursday, August 27, 2009

Maybe not

Was going to blog but this is pointless. I'm tired.

Nevermind, let me ramble.

Oh i did manage to make expired Kool-Aid that tasted like crap...I hate the thought of Kool-Aid (red#40 + sugar= gross) but I had this weird craving for it and I found a package in my spice holder. Either I completely effed it up, or it was bad b/c it expired in 2007. And no I will not be buying any packets of KA at the store next week. The nasty stuff gave me an aversion to it.

And I made spaghetti casserole (big noodles, ground turkey, cheese, and tomatoey sauce stuff), and messed that up too bc I used freezer burnt meat. I kept thinking it would 'all be okay'. But it wasn't. Nasty stuff.

Can tomorrow's dinner PLEASE be better? Did someone say takeout?

No comments:

Post a Comment