Friday, August 14, 2009

Tire(d)


So, interesting morning. We go to Wal-Mart to go shopping. (YAY for grocery money!!!) We have our usual borderline no-fun time....Get them some chicken at the deli, Libby stays in the back of the cart until she gets too claustrophobic from food, Naomi eventually brings on the waterworks.


Anyways, oh wait. Naomi is up from her nap. Gtg for a lil bit.

Ok It's been an hour; I'm back now.


So, I go through the checkout line (YAY no wait!), and I give the lady my cloth bags. oh, cashiers seem to hate these. I don't really know why. Maybe because it is something different and they can't bag the groceries in their normal manner. ???? The nice older lady remarks "This is so frustrating", while bagging my stuff. geez, sorry lady. Saving the environment isn't motivation enough for me to not use the plastic stuff. If I'm using cloth bags it means less trips from car to house since they hold more. This is the main reason I use them.


Wow this post is getting boring.


I go outside and what do you know? I have a flat. Joel offers to leave work to help me out. please....that would take 45 minutes since I'm all the way at the denison wal-mart. (speaking of which can we PLEASE get an HEB round here?). So I tell him I'll take care of it. Which doesn't mean necessarily that I will take care of it bc I know jack (pun intended) about cars. I go to the gas station and some nice man helped me put air in it and alas we made it home. Milk still good and everything. It could be flat out there right now. I don't know. don't care. it's too hot outside to go look. Maybe I will peek at it the next time Kip has to go out to pee.


Man I'm tired. Can't nap bc Naomi slept on the way home from the store + an hour so she is playing. I haven't bothered putting Libby down for a nap bc she stays up past midnight when she does nap. If she doesn't nap she will go to sleep at 9. This seems like a no brainer to me. Not napping doesn't effect her behavior that much so we're going with the flow. Of course if she says she needs a nap I'd let her go lay down. (if it was before 3!).


I need to start taking pictures of them again. I'm such a bad mom! They were really cute in Cinderella dress up clothes the other day but I didn't want to leave the room to get the camera. laziness is my middle name I guess.


I know what I'm going to name the baby if she is a girl. (which I think she will be). well, heck I won't know for sure until I see her. But I've got a front runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment