Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rambling again

Today Naomi has used the potty TWICE! Once to pee, the other time to poop. When she is wet, she has a habit of bringing me a new diaper. I guess she is somewhat ready to be potty trained, or is this wishful thinking??? I know that she can't verbalize that she has to go beforehand, but it's kind of like if I put her on the pot at the right time she will go. Cool huh?

Tonight some friends from high school might be coming over to stay the night. I'm looking forward to catching up with them, and hope they really do end up coming over.

Oh, I got excited when I opened the mailbox today. I got the affidavit that I needed for Libby to start pre-school. I had to send a form to Texas Health Services saying that we don't give her all the required vaccines because of a 'reason of conscience'. I was worried that it wouldn't get here in time, but it is! She has most vaccines, the only ones she is missing is the MMR, chicken pox, and Hep A. We will prob go ahead and do the MMR before she goes to kindergarten...not sure yet. Naomi has only ever had that one DTAP shot (that sent her to the hospital for 3 days...105.6 fever at the E.R. being 80 days old). Under her doctor and my agreement, she will not have any vaccinations at all until she is 2 years old...and definitely no more DTAP shots!!! School starts Aug. 24. She is only going to be going on MWF from 8:30-11:30. This will be great once the new baby comes and I go into sequester mode for a month or so, probably less. I will leave the house and go anywhere on Joel's days off with a new baby. But I'm kind of scared about leaving with three little ones. But I guess I will have to get used to it before too long!

Well, I best get off the computer so that I can get ready to go to my mom's house for dinner then be back over here for friends that may be staying with us.

(Listening to Rosa Parks by Outkast)

No comments:

Post a Comment