Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yesterday.

1. Went to Denton for a prenatal appt, love Dr. C.... said he makes it to all his VBACs unless his wife says it's time for a vacay and he ends up being out of town, no plans for late Feb/March though.
2. Came home, failed at getting Naomi down for a nap. I handed her to Joel and I passed out instead.
3. Went to Jessie's church where Joel played bass in this new praise band they are putting together. (wish I would have some rhythm...I'd LOVE to rock the drums)
4. Libby's pre-k open house. She LOVES it there. She has so many friends in her class (a perk from joining mom's groups). She just flat out loves it. I love her.
5. Picked up Jessika, Jessica, Tara...went to sing karaoke in Anna. The place was The Crow bar. Totally family friendly, non-smoking..."the" go to place for karaoke. I rocked the house even though I was completely sober. :)

Came home went to sleep. Libby woke me up at 7:30 this morn. This new early bedtime has it's drawbacks. yawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment