Saturday, August 15, 2009

Reading Books!

Just wanted to post a recent pic of Libby on here bc it's been awhile since I've done that. Need to go finish reading books to them (Joel is in Lib's room right now with the girls). We've been cutting Libby's naps in hopes that she will go to bed earlier and it's working. We sleep till 9am anyways so she technically doesn't really even 'need' the nap bc she had been staying up until almost midnight bc she just wasn't tired! Anywho! Better go!

Oh and btw, me and some friends are going to do this karaoke thing on Wednesday night. I'm super excited about it. Idk why but I love doing stuff like that. I think I've already got the songs picked out that I want to sing...lol I'm SUCH a DORK. Please note that I can in NO WAY sing well, and I know this. It's just plain fun...wow I'm such a dork.

Oh yeah and sue me for there being a bottle in the background of this pic! Naomi drinks some milk with her after bath snack and since she isn't nursing as much (I am preg ya know), I offer her some milk in that bc I feel bad that she's half way weaned bc I got knocked up again. I wonder if she is going to nurse through this pregnancy like her older sister did when I was pregnant with her.

Listening to: "Use Somebody" Acoustic Cover by Lynzie Kent and Rich G on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment