Friday, August 28, 2009

Update on Dinner

Tonight I bought Devoli's for dinner. We had:

(2) Lasagna w/ meatballs (gotta have my meatball fix and yes one of those lasagnas was for Joel)

(2) House Salads one with Ranch one with House (which is OH SO GOOD, they even sell bottles of it, which I have bought before)

(7) Homemade rolls with butter sauce (you know like the kind Papa John's would give but only better...and they aren't as stingy with it)

(1) Kid's Meal Spaghetti (eating out is going to be so much more expensive when the girls will start needing their own separate meals!...but for now it's more than enough).

MUCH better than last night's attempt at cooking which I was still depressed about today. Glad we splurged and ordered takeout. I even got my dad to come watch the girls so I could go pick it up my self instead of lugging them in there. Joel was still at work and my dad lives a couple of blocks away, plus it isn't really a kid friendly place and I wanted to avoid having two children run straight to the dining area. I was hoping that it would take longer than it did to get my food because I was having a nice time relaxing to the sound of adult conversations in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment